[Application Deadline: 23:59 Dec.02, 2021 (GMT+8) for on-site participants / Dec. 6 for on-line participants ]
Industry-Academia Sharing Seminar
UAiTED, along with National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University(NYCU), National Chengchi University (NCCU) and National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) co-organize the Industry-Academia Sharing Seminar at 9th Dec. 2021. The theme of this half day event emphasizes on Electronics & Information, Biotechnology & Medicine and Business & Management. U16 professors with profound experience in industry-academia collaborations are invited to share the fruitful research achievements of U16 institutions, link up the needs of enterprises and promote transnational industry-academia collaborations.
About the UAiTED (University Alliance in Talent Education Development)
Founded by Sayling Wen Cultural & Educational Foundation and University System of Taiwan, UAiTED is committed to promote industry-academia collaboration between teachers and students of alliance member institutions and transnational companies in education, research, and innovation. UAiTED is also devoted to strengthen knowledge transfer and to promote sustainable global development.
- Member institutions include 16 top universities from Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong:
- Taiwan: National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (NYCU), National Tsing Hua University (NTHU), National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), National Chengchi University (NCCU), National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) and National Central University (NCU)
- Singapore: National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Malaysia: University of Malaya (UM), University Putra Malaysia (UPM), National University of Malaysia (UKM), University of Science, Malaysia (USM) and University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), City University of Hong Kong (CityU)
- Date & Time: 14:15-20:30 on Thursday, Dec. 9th, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Venue: Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu (188, Section 2, Zhonghua Rd., Hsinchu City 30060, TAIWAN)
- Organizer: National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (NYCU)
- Co-organizer: National Chengchi University (NCCU) and National Cheng Kung University (NCKU)
- Guided and sponsored by: UAiTED
Opening, Introduction of UAiTED and guests
Chief: Prof. Kuan-Neng Chen
UAiTED Presenter: Prof. Jen-inn Chyi
Coffee Break / Moving to Meeting Room
*Check https://reurl.cc/kLgOKx to get the details of each session
Breaktime & Networking
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of attendees for on-site activities is limited to 100 persons while there is no limit for virtual activities. *Program schedule may be subject to change.
Free to attend.
How to register?
- Company representatives, U16 professors and UAiTED delegates are welcome to attend the event.
- Each on-site participant should register through the Registration Form (https://reurl.cc/em7Z3K) before 23:59 Dec.02, 2021 (GMT+8). (For those who would like to attend on-line, the registration deadline is 23:59 Dec.06, 2021 (GMT+8))
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation letter via email by early December.
Office of International Affairs, NYCU
Name: Ms. Katie Lai (國際事務處賴如馨小姐)
Phone: (03)571-2121 # 50665