－ 【徵才】2021 NYCU Open House (On-campus Recruitment)_Spring session
2021.05.05[Emergency Notice] In response to the latest epidemic prevention policy announced by the university, the event has to be canceled. Please stay healthy and safe during this tough time.
Are you ready to pave your way to a bright and value-added career? Wanna find an ideal job in Taiwan? Wanna get a valuable internship experience?
NYCU on-campus recruitment is around the corner, you will be able to meet and interview with well-known Taiwanese companies from a wide range of industries! OIA conducted a survey to collected companies that provide job and internship opportunities for international students, overseas Chinese students, and mainland Chinese students. Welcome to visit company booths which included in the attached company list for consultation.
2021 NYCU Open House – spring session
Date & Time: May 22nd, 2021 (Saturday) 10:00 - 16:00
Venue: Front square of the library, Chiaotung campus, NYCU
For further information, please visit https://openhouse.nctu.edu.tw/recruit/jobfair/
- There are more than 80 company booths in the Open House, this company list only shows the recommended companies for foreign students in Taiwan. If your time allows, please feel free to visit any other company booths.
- Please note that NYCU Open House is the event for companies to recruit talent who fits their requirements, and most companies require students to have a good command of Chinese.
- Due to the COVID-19, please cooperate with Infection Prevention Work: Please "do not" attend the event if you have any physical discomfort, be subject to home quarantine, household isolation and self-health management, body temperature over 38°C, and please wear a mask throughout the event.
- Students do an internship in Taiwan: You have to apply for a student work permit. (https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/campus-life/work-permit/)
- Graduates stay in Taiwan for the internship: Your student work permit will invalid once you graduate, so if you confirm to take an offer and will stay in Taiwan for an internship, you have to apply for the internship permit. (https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/announcement/10476/)
- Graduates seek a job in Taiwan: Please go to National Immigration Agency and submit your diploma to extend your ARC. The maximum duration of the extension is one year. During the extension period, you are “NOT allowed to work” because you don’t have a work permit, you can only “seek” a full-time job. (https://bit.ly/3eKDtVF)
- Graduates stay in Taiwan for work: Your company shall help you to apply for a work permit. For relevant information, please visit https://is.gd/nQlDv1 and https://is.gd/ns1mL8