Are you a Taiwan college or graduate student interested in international affairs?
Would you like to gain international work experience?
Come join us at AIT!
AIT is delighted to announce our Fall 2021 student internship program! Applications must be received by July 8.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: September 2021 through January 2022
HOURS REQUIREMENT: Minimum hours worked per week: 20 hours
1. Taiwan citizens
2. 18 years of age or older
3. Active students with at least two years of university studies (i.e. junior, senior or graduate students)
4. In good academic standing and have their school’s endorsement
5. With an agreement from current schools
Job Opening and Description: https://bit.ly/3hDP88K
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail your application to TaipeiAIT-FNSIP@state.gov by 11:59 p.m., July 8, 2021. You shall receive an auto-reply message from the system if your application is submitted successfully.
Application should include:
2. Letter of Permission (issued by current Department Office or professor with a statement that the school has acknowledged and agreed on applicant’s participating in AIT’s internship program, no fixed format required)
3. Official transcripts (in English)
4. Gratuitous Service Agreement (PDF format, 173KB)