－ 【Recruitment】2022 NYCU Open House (On-campus Recruitment)_Autumn session
2022 NYCU Open House (On-campus Recruitment)_Autumn session
Oct 12, 2022
Oct 12, 2022
Are you ready to pave your way to a bright and value-added career? Wanna find an ideal job in Taiwan? Wanna get a valuable internship experience?
NYCU on-campus recruitment is around the corner, you will be able to meet and interview with well-known Taiwanese companies from a wide range of industries! OIA conducted a survey to collect companies that provide job and internship opportunities for international students, overseas Chinese students, and mainland Chinese students. Welcome to visit company booths, which are included in the attached company list, for consultation.
2022 NYCU Open House – autumn session
Date & Time: October 12th, 2022 (Wednesday)
Venue: NYCU (Chiaotung campus)
For further information, please visit https://openhouse.nctu.edu.tw/recruit/jobfair/
- There are more than 300 company booths in the Open House, this company list only shows the recommended companies for International Students, Overseas Chinese Students, and Mainland Chinese Students in Taiwan. If your time allows, please feel free to visit any other company booths.
- Please note that NYCU Open House is the event for companies to recruit talent who fits their requirements, and most companies require students to have a good command of Chinese.
- Due to the COVID-19, please cooperate with Infection Prevention Work: Please "do not" attend the event if you have any physical discomfort, be subject to home quarantine, household isolation and self-health management, body temperature over 38°C, and please wear a mask throughout the event.
- Students seek an internship in Taiwan: You have to apply for a student work permit. (https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/campus-life/work-permit/)
- Graduates stay in Taiwan for the internship: Your student work permit will invalid once you graduate, so if you confirm that you will stay in Taiwan for an internship, you have to apply for the internship permit. (https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/announcement/10476/)
- Graduates seek a job in Taiwan: Please go to National Immigration Agency to extend your ARC. The maximum duration of the extension is one year.
- Graduates stay in Taiwan for work: Your company shall help you to apply for a work visa. For relevant information, please visit https://is.gd/nQlDv1 and https://is.gd/ns1mL8