VIVOTEK Inc. was founded in February 2000. The Company markets VIVOTEK solutions worldwide, and has become a leading brand in global security surveillance. To fulfill its global strategic footprint, VIVOTEK is committed to building an ecosystem for the IP surveillance industry, and looks forward to long term collaboration and growth with all partners in our shared pursuit of a safe and secure society.
Job Openings (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
- Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant (intermediate knowledge in Spanish)
- Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant (fluent in Russian)
- Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant (fluent in French AND/OR Arabic)
Job Summary and Duties
Accomplish business development activities by providing technical assistance and service focused in projects.
Promote new technology and professionally educate potential customer of products’ technical strength.
- Handle technical inquiries from customer and company’s overseas technical personnel.
- Achieve optimal project solution by providing technical assistance and system level designs.
- Customize products according to project specialization and customer demand.
- Test engineering samples and give feedback for engineering department.
- Onsite support of proof of concept demonstration and engage in actual site surveys.
- Assist integration of product into 3rd party systems.
- Provide consultation for pre-purchase questions and design problems.
- Technical seminars targeted at distributor’s engineers and integrators.
- Hands on test and develop sales kit for latest products and technology.
- Educate customers to better understand surveillance industry and fully utilize products’ value.
VIVOTEK will provide complete training for technology and product line.
Full training for presentation/ presentation preparation skills are also part of the training.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and Information Engineering, or relevant fields.
- Good command of Chinese (intermediate level or above) and Fluent English and one of the target languages: French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian.
- Students in the final year, eligible to work as full-time employee starting summer 2019 is preferred.
- Have related experience in CCTV security market is preferred.
NTD$40,000 or above (according to ability and work experiences)
How to Apply
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIVOTEK Corporate Video: https://youtu.be/5cefVfDlWc0
VIVOTEK Career page: https://tinyurl.com/y9c27lew
*National Chiao Tung University does not endorse any information provided from VIVOTEK Inc.