Organised by NTU-USP and supported by Temasek Foundation, the Youth Regional Affairs Dialogue 2022 is a platform for university students in Asia to enhance their leadership skills and broaden their understanding of geopolitics.
Aspiring youth leaders will have an opportunity to develop an appreciation of Asia’s interwoven geopolitical structure through discussions on economics, politics and society, and foster an understanding of governance and policies across Asia as they build friendships through cross-cultural exchanges.
- The 9-day programme will be held from 23rd – 31st July 2022 at the NTU campus in Singapore.
- Centred on the theme of “Social Cohesion in Asia”, participants will be challenged to critically examine the theme by considering its interaction with related issues.
- The dialogue session will gather 40 international students from around Asia and 40 local scholars from Singapore.
- Participants will get to broaden their understanding of geopolitics through talks by guest speakers, field visits and discussions with faculty members, as well as strengthen their personal and professional networks with future leaders in Asia.
- Successful applicants will be heavily funded with programme fees and travel support (which includes airfare, accommodation in Singapore, living allowance, transport, visa and travel insurance).
Please refer to the Programme Factsheet for more details.
To apply for the programme, please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form in PDF format
- Latest degree transcript in PDF format
- Any other supporting documents
Applications will begin on 21st January 2022 and end by Sunday, 13th March 2022, 2359 (SGT). For more details on student’s eligibility and the application process, please refer to the Application Instruction Sheet for more details.
For more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you all the best and look forward to receiving your application.