－ 【Announcement】2022 MIT – NYCU Internship Program (Deadline: 03/01 for industry internship; 04/30 for NYCU research internship)
2022.01.14Gain firsthand Taiwan experience with paid internships at companies, research institutes, or labs within National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University(NYCU). In 2022, NYCU has teamed up with the major enterprises in Taiwan, tsmc and E.SUN Bank, and offers more than 30 internship positions for MIT students.
June 30th to August 27th, 2021 (The internship period is subject to the affiliated company.)
Eligibility & Requirements
- Open to MIT undergraduates, graduating seniors, and graduate students in all disciplines.
- GPA 4.0 (“B”) or better.
- Basic Chinese proficiency is recommended.
- NYCU stipend NTD55K (before tax and bank handling charge)
- NYCU student buddy
- Salary if you intern in our affiliated companies (Some companies also provide free housing and/or reimburse round-trip economy class flights)
- Industry internship (tsmc/E.SUN Bank)
- NYCU research internship
Registration Deadline: March 1st for industry internship, April 30th for NYCU research internship.
For further information, please click the link below:
- Internship at Industry
- Research at NYCU
MISTI Managing Director Mr. Sean Gilbert firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager Ms. Cherrie Chow email@example.com
Project Coordinator Ms. Anita Huang firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.