Outbound Exchange Program
－ 【Exchange Program】UMAP Exchange Program A&B 2019-2 (Spring 2020)
- Registration：Students create an account on the USCO System by registering their email address and password ( https://usco.umap.org/std/ ). For more information about the USCO System, students can check the Student User Manual through this link (http://umap.org/usco/#students-manual).
- Application：Students complete the Application Form in the USCO System for up to five preferred programs and click “Save and Submit”. The USCO System will automatically inform the UMAP coordinators at the home university/institution that an application has been submitted. Applications will be accepted from September 4th through 19th.
- Nomination：Coordinators log into the USCO System and check the applications they have received, and nominate up to two students by clicking “Approve as Program A”. Nomination should be completed by September 19th 2019.
- UMAP exchange program are divided into Program A and Program B，Program A is the tuition-waived program while Program B is the tuition non-waived program.
- Students interested in applying for one of these programs, please review the information on UMAP Student Connection Online (USCO) System (https://usco.umap.org/) and research the programs’ contents, length, available credits, and fees before applying.
Contact Person：Ms Cherrie CHOW