Inbound Exchange Program:
- Exchange Students
- Exchange students are nominated by NYCU’s partner institutions (with valid student exchange agreement).
- Exchange students are exempted from paying tuition fees and are required to meet the minimum credit requirements.
- Chinese courses are free for exchange students.
- Visiting Students
- Students from NYCU’s partner universities are self-nominated to join the fee-paying exchange program.
- Students from non-partner universities who wish to take courses at NYCU.
- Visiting Students have to pay for their tuition fees and credit fees and are required to meet the minimum credit requirements.
- Chinese courses are free for visiting students.
Inbound Short Term Research Program:
- Short Term Research Students
- Short term research students from international institutions who wish to research at NYCU. (less than 180 days).
- Students will need to find the NYCU host professor first before submitting their application.
- Students need to apply to this program three months before the tentative research start date.
Academic Year/Semester Structure
|Fall (First) Semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||Early September (a week before semester starts)|
|Spring (Second) Semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||Mid-February (a week before semester starts)|
|Classes start||Mid-February||Late June|