－ 【Announcement】2021 MIT – NYCU Internship Program (Deadline:03/22 for industry internship, 04/30 for NYCU research internship)
2021.01.10Gain first-hand Taiwan experience with paid internships at companies, research institutes or labs within National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University(NYCU). In 2021, NYCU has teamed up with three major enterprises in Taiwan, including tsmc, MediaTek and E.SUN Bank, etc., and offers more than 50 internship positions for MIT students.
June 30th to August 28th, 2021
Eligibility & Requirements
- Open to MIT undergraduates, graduating seniors, and graduate students in all disciplines.
- GPA 4.0 (“B”) or better.
- Basic Chinese proficiency is recommended.
- NYCU stipend NTD55K (before tax and bank handling charge); NYCU online research stipend NTD$47.6K (before tax and bank handling charge)
- NYCU student buddy
- Salary if you intern in our affiliated company (Some companies also provide free housing and/or reimburse round-trip economy class flights)
- Industry internship (tsmc/MediaTek/E.SUN Bank/Micron/LINE Taiwan)
- NYCU research internship (Virtual research internship with NYCU professors may be considered.)
For further information, please click the link below:
- 2021 MIT – NCTU Internship Program brochure
- List of industry internship openings
- List of possible host supervisors at NYCU
- Internship at Industry
- Research at NYCU(NCTU)
MISTI Managing Director Mr. Sean Gilbert firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Coordinator Ms. Doris Chiang email@example.com
Project Manager Ms. Cherrie Chow firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.