－ 【Internship】CTBC 2019 Rising Star Summer Internship Program (2019.04.30 deadline)
2019.04.19CTBC Financial Holding Co., Ltd. (CTBC) was established on May 17, 2002 and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan, with over 27,000 employees worldwide. CTBC Holding’s subsidiaries include banking, insurance, securities, securities investment trust, venture capital, asset management, security and lottery. To date, CTBC Holding’s banking arm, CTBC Bank has 150 domestic branches and 110 overseas outlets.
- Taiwan: 2019/07/03 (Wed) ~ 2019/08/30 (Fri)
- Shanghai: 2019/07/08 (Mon)~ 2019/08/16 (Fri)
1. Undergraduate and postgraduate students with expected graduation in June of 2020, or postgraduate student candidate.
2. GPA 3.7 and above; or average grade of 80/100 and above.
3. TOEIC 800 and above or JLPT N2 or equivalent
1. Corporate Banking
2. International Banking
3. Capital Market
4. Retail Banking
5. Risk Management
6. Information Management
7. Insurance Business
8. Investment Business
Job duty and description
How to apply
Please click here.