ESME Sudria is launching its call for applications to its lab internships and projects.
This year ESME Sudria offer 2 types of project opportunities:
- 3-months (minimum) projects targeted to undergraduate (3rd or 4th year ideally) or graduate students. Supervised by one or several ESME teaching and research staff.
This year, 3 internship projects are offered – description attached:
- An isolated renewable energy source-based regulated single-phase power supply using power converter and storage system
- Charging a battery with a wind system having different sensors
- Smart house control system using PIC microcontroller
- 6-month research projects. These projects could be paving the ground for research collaboration between our two institutions, as we are looking for an involvement from the research teams from both side’s Faculties.
3 research topics open to international students:
- Lane Assist Project
- Robot Localisation system
- VANET simulation
Enclosed are the projects’ descriptions and requirements. Participation to these internships is free and students will not be paid. If necessary, students may be granted European credits upon completion of his project. They will be fully integrated into the School’s life and guided by the International Office in their life in Paris.
Deadline of applications: March 1st – most projects do not have a precise starting date, however they are usually expected to start in April, or then in September for the next academic year.
6-month research projects:
Contact: Emilie BOURGOIS (Ms.)│Head of the International Office
firstname.lastname@example.org │+33 1 56 20 62 49
ESME Sudria Engineering School
40 rue du Docteur Roux │75015 Paris – France