Link to Content Area

NYCU Office of International Affairs

Dual Degree Students

  • Update Date:2024-04-09
  • Units:Office of International Affairs
Dual Degree Students
  • The application procedures for dual degrees are the same as for international students. However, dual degree application is only open for applicants from universities that have a dual degree agreement with NYCU. All applicants for dual degrees need to be nominated by the home universities before starting the applications.
  • Nomination: email us ( or the office of the program you would like to apply for.
  • The list of partner schools for dual degree
  • If any problem arises while using this application system, please press "PrtScn" or "PrtScr" key on your keyboard and paste the image to your email message or a Word file. Email your questions and images to If you are not sure how the "PrtScn" key works, please look up "Print Screen" in your search engine for tutorials.